We believe that one of the key areas to saving for retirement is to plan now, so you can live well later.
Areas of expertise
At Bastion Wealth we have flexible super solutions for all investors. Our superannuation offer covers personal super, business super and self-managed super funds (SMSFs). Our extensive range of personal super investment solutions includes a protection option, that will provide you comfort during times of high market volatility.
What is superannuation?
Superannuation is one of the most effective tax structures you can hold. The reason for this is that its sole purpose is designed for retirement, and as such it receives concessional treatment in many areas of taxation law.
Due to the mystique and confusion about superannuation, many Australians don’t pay any attention to their superannuation until it is too late. Currently in Australia, employers contribute at least 9% of their employee’s salary into superannuation with this figure to increase to 12% through proposed legislative changes. As a result, for many Australians, superannuation may be their largest investment held during their lifetime. Therefore it would be prudent to take the time to speak to a professional to ensure that your superannuation is invested in the best asset classes and platform to suit your needs.
How can Bastion assist?
At Bastion Wealth our dedicated Financial Planners will discuss your retirement plans and will help to put in place strategies to help you achieve your goals. Some of their areas of specialisation include:
- Personal Superannuation
- Corporate/Group Superannuation
- Investment asset allocation
- Government co – contribution
- Salary sacrifice
- Eligible spouse contributions
- Personal insurances funded via superannuation
- Retirement Gap analysis
- Transition to retirement
- Tax Free vs Taxable components
- Non-concessional contributions
- Concessional contributions
- Superannuation based income streams for retirement
- Binding nominations vs non binding nominations
- Reversionary beneficiaries
- Contributions for the self employed